By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - wiifit : chance it is a fad grows bigger

cool it can go with my chain letter collection right next to Jimmy Hoffa and the photograph of me and big foot at Atlantis

Around the Network

it is still sold out everywhere near me so..i dunno maybe there is still a shortage...time will tell

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Faxanadu said:
lazyrider said:
Very hard to find (Belgium/Luxembourg). I have to get one for my sister by the end of the week and it's not looking good.

From what I read here, it looks like supply is low pretty much everywhere (except Japan). So until Nintendo get there act together with supply, we won't really know if it's a fad now will we?

My guess is that it can sell a lot more and for a long time (ie I don't think it's a fad...).

Drive over the border to Germany, go to the next MediaMarkt/ Saturn and pick it up.

You are welcome.

True. I could get it easily in my region, saw about 25 Wii Fits in one shop today.

mesoteto said:
cool it can go with my chain letter collection right next to Jimmy Hoffa and the photograph of me and big foot at Atlantis

So it's in your "secondary" collection?

I'm more interested in the primary, the one where the dog with a hat is! Now that is awesome.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I'm on my Wii Fit every single day, and now I can do 30 push-ups for the first time since I was 17 or so, and I gained 2 pounds. My wife's already noticed my posture improve too. It's awesome, and when they fix the supply issue it will explode. Either way, it's already going to outsell most games this year.

Around the Network
mesoteto said:
it very well might b a fad, but there will still be games made for it, and nintendo laughed all the way to the bank over it so ehh....plus it inspired me to make this

SUPPLY ISSUES!!!

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

obieslut said:
No point in this thread i made one and got the answer you are getting now.

SUPPLY, meh a lot of coblers. If Nintendo are not a good enough company to create enough balance boards or plastic wheels for MK then bah, they deserve to not sell that many Wii fits

Yeah I agree.  A company should only sell at most... as much stuff as it produces. 

I actually think it's illegal for a company to sell more then it produces.

fkusumot said:
mesoteto said:
it very well might b a fad, but there will still be games made for it, and nintendo laughed all the way to the bank over it so ehh....plus it inspired me to make this

yeah i inspired a "i blame wii fit"....well i guess since wiifit inspired me....i blame wi fit

@Kirby

I think the game might be supply constrained. It is likely to see huge sales during Christmas as stockpiles are released.

No amount of talking in this thread can make that not a fact.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.