By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ninja Gaiden 2 What a Game...

Rant start:

Regarding complaints about the story, I reiterate what I told darthdevidem01 a few weeks back; if you feel you need a good story to enjoy this game, it's either because you're a story whore (no offense intended), or Ninja Gaiden is just not the game for you.

This game series is about fast and hard combat with enemies who can tear you to shreds in seconds. The story is merely an excuse to tie the levels together, and that's fine by me. It's not like I needed a great story to enjoy Super Mario Galaxy or numerous other fantastic games.

Regarding graphics, if you think these graphics are crappy go buy yourself a Tri-SLI graphics card and play Crysis on Ultra High settings with 8xAA in 1680x1050 resolution. You're clearly too demanding, this game has amazing graphics especially for a 60 fps game.

Rant end.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Haven't played it, is it better than Devil May Cry 4?

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

lol at op's sig...

Jessman said:
Haven't played it, is it better than Devil May Cry 4?

Depends, what did you like DMC4 for? If it's for story and cutscenes, no. If it's for gameplay, yes (as long as you're willing to play a harder game).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I enjoyed the demo but the camera was annoying at some parts.

Around the Network

Hmm. I'm definately going to have to rent this one..

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
Hmm. I'm definately going to have to rent this one..

Rent? Didn't you buy two worlds before?  The game is great and is a good buy.  Renting is for craptacular games.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Yeah, Ninja Gaiden 2 is my game of the year thus far. Gameplay wise...

Cutscenes watching wise...well MGS4 takes that one easily.

Also, anyone saying God of War is better than NG or NG2 must have started gaming with PS1 and has never played NES, Genesis or SNES games... you like presentation over gameplay...its cool, no shame in that.

I only buy RPGs and Simulation games 95% of the time...Look at my profile.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I have no problems with the camera. There are 2 ways to control it. As gameplay, gore and action NG2 is the best h'n's game out there. The difficulty is not that high as in NG or maybe I'm a better player now