By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - A Ban on members with

solojohlo said:
... Creating threads with less than 100 posts? Looking at the front page, I saw 4 threads by someone called "caesar 92" that not only asked troll questions, but weren't even written in good english. I also saw 2 threads by someone called "reggie 2". The linking factor? Their combined post count was 10. I'm not sure exactly how it would work, but I think that a ban should be placed on the creation of threads until a threshold of posts has been reached, to ensure that brand new members don't damage the site with a bunch of crap. Do you agree? (I appreciate that I have a relatively low post count, but I have been a member of the site for over a year, it's just I rarely post)

So you being on this site for over a year justifies your low post count? Please. Spare me. Banning new members based on their post counts will do this site no good. I remember starting a thread with only around 10 or so post counts and I see no harm it that. It is impossible to go through every single thread to make sure that yours hasn't already been made. So, I suggest that you cut it with your child-like antics and just let the new members blend into the community in ways that they see fit (as long as they agree to the terms of the site).

Proud Owner of all 3 current-gen systems

Currently Playing:
SSBB, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, MKWii, GTA IV (360), MGS4, DQIV, Jeanne d'Arc, FFVII: Crisis Core, Chrono Trigger (PSX)

Mario Kart FC: 4897-6731-4375
SSBB FC: 1504-5406-8515
Wii Friends Code: 1020-2726-1535-3964

XBL:
PhatLaosBoi
PSN: PhatLaosBoi