By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF MICROSOFT KEEPS *STEALING* PS3 EXCLUSIVES

they already took grand theft auto IV *game of the year* what will they take next,

Around the Network

This thread is like two years too late.

Grand Theft Auto was never a Sony exclusive game, it was originally "STOLEN" (as you put it) from the Commodore Amiga computer....... GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE POSTING POINTLESS AND WRONG TOPICS

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/the-complete-history-of-grand-theft-auto/a-2008042314506193050

The M-rated/18-certificate gameplay of GTA IV is the pinnacle of an eleven-entry series that began life in 1996 on the Commodore Amiga. As the Amiga grew old and technologically infirm, GTA’s creator, DMA Design, switched the development of the original game to the PC. Grand Theft Auto eventually hit the PSone in 1998

Final Fantasy and Metal Gear were *stolen* from Nintendo's systems.

Seventh generation is the generation where games don't really matter.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

Very little to nothing, as has happened so far

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

Soleron said:

Final Fantasy and Metal Gear were *stolen* from Nintendo's systems.

No, Metal Gear was stolen from the MSX.

This thread has the notion of failure around it....

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

PLEASE STOP MAKING THREAD TITLES IN CAPITOLS!

What happens? The HD consoles get stuck on a fight for the same userbase, thereby ensuring the existence of more and more multiplatorm games. In the meantime, both Microsoft and Sony lose a shitload of money.

Without going into details, that's what happens.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957