By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2 BIG RPG'S coming up FFXIII AND FABLE 2 WHAT WILL B BETTER AND Y

sc94597 said:
Rath said:
Ones a hack'n'slash WRPG coming out soon, one is a turn based JRPG coming out in a year or so. What makes them comparable?

Where have you been. Final Fantasy isn't turnbased anymore.

It's not? To be honest I haven't played a FF since IX. When did they become real time?

Around the Network
Rath said:
sc94597 said:
Rath said:
Ones a hack'n'slash WRPG coming out soon, one is a turn based JRPG coming out in a year or so. What makes them comparable?

It's not? To be honest I haven't played a FF since IX. When did they become real time?

XII, That is one of the reasons why alot of people were angry with XII.

You are comparing Fable a totally different game ??.
Think you must of missed the news of the new RPGs coming for the 360

Star Ocean 4 - Square Enix

Infinite Undiscovery

Last Remnant

Tales of Vesperia - Namco Bandai

sc94597 said:
Rath said:
sc94597 said:
Rath said:

Well, actually it was FFXI that mde things real time.  People were angry with XII because it used XI's MMO-ish combat system in a single player world, iirc.

makingmusic476 said:
sc94597 said:
Rath said:
sc94597 said:
Rath said:

Well, actually it was FFXI that mde things real time.  People were angry with XII because it used XI's MMO-ish combat system in a single player world, iirc.

Well I don't really consider XI a main series final fantasy and most fans of the series seem have did the same. Seeing as it didn't sell more than a million I believe.

Around the Network

Fable2 isn't nearly in the same class as ff.

fable 1 was a mediocre game at best, and fable2 seems to be the same.

z101 said:
Fable2 isn't nearly in the same class as ff.

85% is mediocre?

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/516688.asp?q=fable

z101 said:

Metacritic disagrees on the first point.

As for Fable 2, I'm impressed that you've already been allowed to play the game.

Pray tell, how did it end?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
z101 said:

Metacritic disagrees on the first point.

As for Fable 2, I'm impressed that you've already been allowed to play the game.

Pray tell, how did it end?

EXACTLY....

not even comparable and hardly fair for Fable 2. I mean, what are they going to promise this time? "This is the best thing in the history of creation"?

Fable 2 will get around mide 80 rating again, while FFXIII probably will get low 90.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)