By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 (Spoilers)

During the Battle with Screaming Mantis, who tried to change the controller to two? I had a flashback to metal gear solid 1

Around the Network

lol I didnt but that crossed my mind. I knew the power of wireless would ultimately trick the fool who is Psycho/Screaming Mantis. I like when he says something about being clever for using a memory card or something, it made me laugh. How long did it take you to figure out how to defeat him/her? It took me half an hour just to figure out how to kill it (second longest next to crying wolf, that one was just annoying like the end in MGS3)

it took me about 45 mins before i noticed how to kill her/psyscho

Ill try to beat her in less than 30 seconds the second time around since ill start the battle off with the doll already. If I can ill make sure to post it, or at least link to it on youtube.

Yeah, I did it. The result made me laugh out loud, much to the consternation of my daughter who'd fallen asleep beside me.

Around the Network

lol i thought the MSGX applied to this one. yeah sure give me the link whenever.

I did the same, I was shooting Physco mantis and he kept dodging the blows, Then I saw the hideo screen so I decided to change the port, lol it didnt work XD

mM

LOL thats funny cause thats when i decided to change the port

I did.

tedsteriscool said:
Ill try to beat her in less than 30 seconds the second time around since ill start the battle off with the doll already. If I can ill make sure to post it, or at least link to it on youtube.

actually, SPOILER...........you still have to knock her doll down to hit her the 2nd time...