By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Firmware 2.36 Soon?

WTF, just go to 2.40 already.

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-157817.aspx

Around the Network

I thought 2.40 was coming the 18th. :(

Upon further reading the thread, Rayne.S (a reliable source) said, "It's coming the 26th."

...he just didn't specify whether he as referring to 2.40 (the topic of the thread) or 2.36 (the topic or the discussion in the thread at the time). >_

a 236 would be a stability or network update

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

hmmm. I think sony is teasing us. The fact that in-game xmb + 2d trophies are sooo close makes the wait that much harder

before 2.4 there'll be 2.37, 2.38, and 2.39 i guarentee it.

Around the Network

yup, if 2.36 is true, that pretty much confirms what I thought was going to happen all along. In-game XMB with the 2d trophies will be announced at E3 the earliest and probably released short after

Remember that firmware 2.17 released only two weeks before 2.20, getting everybody's hopes up.

I'll enjoy what we have in the mean time. Though I'm very interested by ingame messanging because not having it is a pain in the butt.

Wow 360 owners like me can't help but sit back and enjoy the ride. SONY thank you for frustrating PS3 owners once again.

Why not 2.40 Sony? I just want 2.40.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"