By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - A new PS3 version?

I have Atari, SNES, PSone, N64, (dont have PS2, GC and Xbox)... I'm 27....
I like more today... PC games...
"PS3 = Same controller 12 years... USD 599,00... Same games in 12 years... PS Home = Secund Life... BYE BYE Sony!!!"

Around the Network
Kwaad said:
URNotE - Actually I wanted to see the Wii guys come in here, and say they would never buy one for any reason. The point of this was. They always say the BluRay drive is a waste of money and should not have been in it. They also say it is too expensive. My point is, a whole LOT of people on this forum have not had a PlayStation. Never played a Sony Game. Lived very sheltered lives, and have never played games outside nintendo.

yea you are right, i have never owned any sony product, i don't even have earphones or TV's or whatever. The point is, we have the right to love one company and to hate another without having valid reasons for it. As for your theory it's completely right, i wouldn't even buy one if it was €200, the games are too bad for that.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Well, I'll just say this. I dont have a problem with the PS3 being what it is. The problem is the price. Sure, it is well worth the price for what you are getting, but I cant afford that yet. Also, because, as I have read, it does not downscale too well, I would need a 1080p TV, which I do not own. It is just way ahead of its time. While some may, I dont plan on getting a PS3 unless I can make the best out of its features, since that is what I am paying for.

I plan on getting one in late 2008 when, hopefuly, the price is $400 and this years games are cheap. And, maybe I can find a 1080p TV for cheap.

Kwaad settle down otherwise you will get banned again. Anyways im pretty sure a lot of people played a Playstation since the Playstation sold around 110 million and the PS2 is way over that. Plus the PSP has around 24 million users. Oh and Im gunna lock this unless someone see's a reason why this shouldnt be.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e