By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Fuel £1.99 a litre ($18 a gallon) as tanks dry

yes but tell me how much water cost in Venezuela....

Its cheaper to drink Gasoline... LOL

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

right now gas is near 4$ in TN. (a state)

And my parents complain alot as it is.
If it were 18$ a gallon..... expect me to get a job, and eat only raman noodles.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

ferret1603 said:
Are the strikes impacting on any other countries? I'm learning to drive at the moment but my instructor could only buy 20 litres today so my lessons may be cancelled

The last couple days gas around here has been cheaper then it has lately $3.85 a gallon.

$18!!!!!!
I could never live with that price, I can't even believe their already above $4 here

pichu_pichu said:

$18!!!!!!
I could never live with that price, I can't even believe their already above $4 here

Could always buy a national gas converter.... $2000 and then you get gas for as cheap as you get natural gas.  Something like a $1.30 a galon.

Of course their is the con of having a car with more explosive fuel.

Around the Network

Check out the fuel Map:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7453326.stm

I queued yesterday for Unleaded and now most garages around Exeter and Torbay are out!

Most are expecting deliveries Thursday!

Kasz216 said:
pichu_pichu said:

$18!!!!!!

Could always buy a national gas converter.... $2000 and then you get gas for as cheap as you get natural gas.  Something like a $1.30 a galon.

Of course their is the con of having a car with more explosive fuel.

You get less mileage with NG and the price on it is rising as well, only a temp solution that may not be worth the investment.