By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Madden 09 wii will be the first nfl game to be a million seller on a nintendo system

Jus thought it was cool how the wii is going to have a million seller from a series that was always on a nitendo systems but never made a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

How do you know it will sell a million?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Yes, how do you know?

Whether it will sell 1 million remains to be seen, but if Madden 08 told you anything, it proves that there is a good chance it might happen.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

cause Madden 07 is now over 700k and will be soon 800k. so now since the wii has a bigger instalbase and madden 09 looks a 100 times better then madden 08 it should be no problem. I bet you madden 09 will be a million seller on x360,wii, and ps3. x360 will sell da most then wii then ps3!

Around the Network

We will see in august if your correct.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

muslimer13 said:
cause Madden 07 is now over 700k and will be soon 800k. so now since the wii has a bigger instalbase and madden 09 looks a 100 times better then madden 08 it should be no problem. I bet you madden 09 will be a million seller on x360,wii, and ps3. x360 will sell da most then wii then ps3!

In my view there is no chance in hell that madden will sell more on Wii than PS3.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

tuoyo said:
muslimer13 said:

In my view there is no chance in hell that madden will sell more on Wii than PS3.

I agree. We'll see if it sells a million. It's reasonable to assume it will sell more than 08 (much larger install base, much warmer press response, better graphics, and most importantly, Wii specific features) and 08 sold 700k, so an increase of 300k isn't totally unreasonble.

I'll wait and see, though.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">