By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Alone in the Dark - released Friday anmd no reviews yet

So i've took a leap of faith and paid for and pre ordered Wii - Alone in the Dark when picking up Okami last Friday.  Read as many of the hands on I could muster and they all seem to think it looks like it could be a solid title if the controls hold up for the whole game. 

My local Game shop had a double point offer on that day if I pre-ordered it which would pay for my copy of Okami so I still only paid for one game so I thought why not.  It's released this Friday and details are still very scarce, this is normally a bad sign as they are purposly holding it back so it doesn't gets reviewed badly before release and effect first day sales.

Trying to keep my head up - has anyone got any hard to find web info on this or just opinions on what they think it will be like?

Around the Network

That means it's mediocre - bad.

I'll get it for 360...

The main game development was done for 360/PC, Wii version was done by a different developer and I don't remember last time game like this turned out good... However, I hope the Wii/ps2 version turns out good.

yea ,,it has received some reviews,,,

i ll post it for you in a sec

ok here it is

Wii version is 8 from one review

http://n4g.com/Wii/games/g-50070/tt/metareviews.aspx

360 version is 7.7 from 3 reviews
http://n4g.com/Xbox360/games/g-21359/tt/metareviews.aspx

Around the Network

fantastic SpartanFx - you're a star. I owe you one

@Me
no worries man

Well looky here. I didn't know it was close to releasing. It's certainly not a pick-up ASAP for me. But I will certainly be purchasing the X360 and the Wii version sometime later this year.

@SpartanFX

They are some average-somewhat reviews. The game looks like its worth checking out, if your a curious horror fan, like me :)

The game will be at best mediocre. The Wii-Version will be the best, because of the controls. with that controls you will overlook the boring gameplay a bit, but even the wii-version will be mediocre.

I was kind of looking forward to this game, I hope it'll gat some nice reviews.