By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gears of War 2 delayed until 2009

I heard a rumour Gears of War 2 will come out in 2009. March 2009. 360 is banking on Fable 2 and Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts to help 360 through 2008.

Well thats what alot of people have been saying, but i dont know if its true though, for some reason the web site is playing up 

Around the Network

Really? Have a link for that?

WTF?

LINK???

LINK DAMMIT???

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

What is this? Fake leak day?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

ZOMG!!.................... but I guess it's still a very weak rumor, where did you here it?

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

No, they announced it for November, and I am pretty certain it will come in november. It is rare that a game is announced for a specific month and then delayed, and Epic will be pulling out all the stops to get this out

I don't think it's true

MS knows that it needs to release that title for this chirstmass even if it's not completed

Talk about a huge blow to Microsoft if that rumour was true. Maybe Gears of War 2 needs some extra polish. GTA IV was delayed two times.

Woohaa would be great if it is true, it could be possible then than Killzone 2 and GEOW 2 release around the same time;..Talking about a Clash =p.

no! i have to wait till 2009 for Gears of War 2 to come out, nooooooooooooooooooo!