By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm deleting my profile next week

rocketpig said:

Someone had to do it:

Why should anyone on this forum respect you? Why do you care if any of us respect you? And for crying out loud, why on Earth did you start a thread about it?

Frankly, I never knew you existed until now... Let's just say that things haven't improved in the past five minutes.

This is one of the bastards I was talking about.

Man I am so getting banned for that....

Around the Network
Username2324 said:
Snake612 said:
i dont know i just am. I'm not really getting respect on vgchartz.com

Because most of the users on this website are stuck up bastards,

So I really wouldn't let it get to you. New users especially get treated badly.

I'm not stuck up, I'm just better than you.

@Username2324
Why are you talking bad about the members here this guy is new and wants attention that's all.If he wants more respect he should be around longer and by december he would have had a lot of friends,it's like being new at school you just don't get respect because you demand it you have to earn it.

PS:Twesterm pwned you :p

ctk495 said:

@Username2324
Why are you talking bad about the members here this guy is new and wants attention that's all.If he wants more respect he should be around longer and by december he would have had a lot of friends,it's like being new at school you just don't get respect because you demand it you have to earn it.

PS:Twesterm pwned you :p

I wasn't speaking bad about the members, I was speaking truth about them.

Do you really think its a good policy to treat new members like crap? I think they ought to be helped out, instead of laughed out.

Username2324 said:
Snake612 said:

So I really wouldn't let it get to you. New users especially get treated badly.

I'm new, and I havent been treaten badly. Rocketpig didn't even put sand in my boxer or sumthin.

Edit: apart from this guy, I haven't seen anyone being laughed at unless they deserved it. This guy, in my book deserves it. He tries one thing, it fails then starts crying a river. Two of my threads didn't even get a response. Tough luck, guess I have to come up with something better.

Sensitive people don't fare well on the internet, especially a forum. I've seen a lot of forums by the way, and this one is in general the nicest I've visited. If anything, we should sent him to 4chan and see how well he does there for a starter.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network
Username2324 said:
rocketpig said:

Someone had to do it:

Why should anyone on this forum respect you? Why do you care if any of us respect you? And for crying out loud, why on Earth did you start a thread about it?

Frankly, I never knew you existed until now... Let's just say that things haven't improved in the past five minutes.

Am I supposed to care? 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Esmoreit said:
Username2324 said:
Snake612 said:

So I really wouldn't let it get to you. New users especially get treated badly

I'm new, and I havent been treaten badly. Rocketpig didn't even put sand in my boxer or sumthin.

*makes a note to pick up bag of sand on way home from work tomorow* 

While we're at it, has anybody else heard this song? I was lucky enough to find the 12" at a swap meet. He raps all about respect, just like he's from the streets!

rocketpig said:
Username2324 said:
rocketpig said:

Someone had to do it:

Am I supposed to care? 

The monkey doesn't.

Brawl FC: 2106-1814-5245

The monkey doesn't like anything.

Including me. Damned monkey.