By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Premier League Statistics 2008-09 Season

I hope Arsenal win a trophy this year. Its been too long for us!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

@tombi123 - shut up idiot, in case you didnt notice united were also without Tevez, Nani, Anderson, Rooney wasn't match fit as he'd only just overcome a virus and missed 4 pre season games, carrick was injured after 30 mins and louis saha was also injured. I like to see how chelsea would do if lampard got injured after half an hour, drogba wasn't match fit and your were missing another four of your players. If it wasnt for mr abramovich buying chelsea they would've gone bankrupt/relegated by now anyway.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
NintendoMan said:
@tombi123 - shut up idiot, in case you didnt notice united were also without Tevez, Nani, Anderson, Rooney wasn't match fit as he'd only just overcome a virus and missed 4 pre season games, carrick was injured after 30 mins and louis saha was also injured. I like to see how chelsea would do if lampard got injured after half an hour, drogba wasn't match fit and your were missing another four of your players. If it wasnt for mr abramovich buying chelsea they would've gone bankrupt/relegated by now anyway.

We already have Drogba and Essien injured, and Ballack was injured during the match

Last year, we had Cech injured, Lampard injured for much of the year, Drogba was out for a while. Over christmas, we nearly had a whole team of injuries

Bump. Statistics updated now.

@ Munkeh111 - Yeah and you lost/drew but there weren't calls of 'look how crap they are'. Anyways Later.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

FA Cup News: Everton 1-0 Liverpool

LMFAO at Liverpool

also my Man Utd prediction is looking good, very good!

"Man Utd will win the League again and the FA Cup"

double