By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm so pissed off

I just scuffed my new retro Air Stab Nike's

$125 sneaker's all scuffed up on the right shoe.

FUCKEN DOO DOO

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

lol @ buying shoes for $125. Are you a woman?

Hey I buy $100 shoes, if you're going to buy em might as well make them good quality.

Mind you, I do only own two pairs.

Rath, we're not talking diluted Australia-dollars here lol.

*sobs*

No, i'm not a woman..

I'm a man!

*cries hysterically*

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

My Adidas' were $120 and they're really nothing too spesh, but to be fair $120 AU probably wouldn't be enough to buy two yoghurt tubs to wear on my feet in America :P

If you're that pissed about it, go punch a hole in the dry wall. That always makes me feel better.
And it's manly :)

Yeah the same thing happened to my dub zeros.

there's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot

Great you are back. This way we get all the fun topics again.

OT: If you sob a bit more, you could start a law suit against Nike and try to get some cash for emotional damage and all.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Oh, and 125 USD is like 65 Euros theses days. Thtas like the price of No More Heroes over here. So stop complaining.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Does anyone here know how to unscuff suede?

Is there some technique to smooth that shit out?

MynameisGARY