By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

MSG4>>>>>>GTA4. the story is amazing, the sinematic experience is the only way it could have been told.

Around the Network

MGS4 gets my vote, better graphics/storyline/gameplay/cutscenes

rocketpig said:
sieanr said:
soulsamurai said:

Online with MGS4 is the best online i have ever played

That made my day

Hahahah, nice catch.

Ten bucks says the guy has never owned a gaming PC or Xbox. 

I would not say that MGO is the best online I have ever played, far from it. But if your thing is stealth shooter, there is nothing ever created online that's better. It might be his thing, who knows.

TheRealMafoo said:
rocketpig said:
sieanr said:
soulsamurai said:

That made my day

Hahahah, nice catch.

I would not say that MGO is the best online I have ever played, far from it. But if your thing is stealth shooter, there is nothing ever created online that's better. It might be his thing, who knows.

Splinter Cell had excellent online. 

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

TheRealMafoo said:
rocketpig said:
sieanr said:
soulsamurai said:

That made my day

Hahahah, nice catch.

Try Ghost Recon or the early Rainbow Six games.  I haven't played the newer GRAW or Rainbow Six games so I don't know about how they play online.  The early games were hardcore stealth shooters.

I give that post a 9.6. 

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Around the Network
TheRealMafoo said:
rocketpig said:
sieanr said:
soulsamurai said:

That made my day

Hahahah, nice catch.

That's fine if it's his thing but before making blanket statements like that, he should consider that to 99% of the population who own 360s and PCs, it's not the best gaming experience ever.

It doesn't mean MGO is bad, but like other PS3 (and to an extent, 360) games, it's well behind the PC curve when it comes to control and online systems. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

On the sheer "hotness" factor...here we have a choice between a wrinkly old man or a immigrant that doesn't shower.

I think Ninja Gaiden 2 owns both in that category...

Well, not having played GTA4 I'd still put my money on MGS4. The sensation that MGS4 gives you is incredible, and no matter how fun GTA4 is, I would probably choose MGS4 over it any time.

Rainbird said:
Well, not having played GTA4 I'd still put my money on MGS4. The sensation that MGS4 gives you is incredible, and no matter how fun GTA4 is, I would probably choose MGS4 over it any time.

I don't see any problem with that logic.  You win the internet.

I give that post a 10. 

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Profcrab said:
Rainbird said:

I don't see any problem with that logic.  You win the internet.

I give that post a 10. 

LOL. Do you mind if I follow you around on this site...and read your post ratings and comments? Thats some hillarious stuff...