By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Did i miss something???

http://www.orange.co.uk/games/videogames/pics/2414_10.htm?linkfrom=games_videogames_pics_2414_9&link=link_next&article=thehottestgamesofjune

This site has Super Smash Brothers Brawl listed as a 29th June release. In the Uk...i honestly dont believe this in the slightest as i follow every tidbit of information listed about this game, just wondering if anyone else has heard the same or if its actually true...?

Games i'm currently playing:

Around the Network

It's wrong. My favorite is the game's description: "It’s arena-based combat like the Tekken and Dead or Alive games, but you can play as loads of different characters all with very different fighting styles and weapons."

Yes! Yes. Precisely. Tekken or Dead or Alive with more character/weapon selection. This man knows his Smash.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Haha... good times

Yeah that made me laugh too Bodhesatva, the only reason i check it is because i work for Orange and we are encouraged (forced) to use it hehe. Should have seen its review for Zelda TP though. Was hilarious, went on about it being similar to GTA in an olden day theme.

Games i'm currently playing:

Olden day GTA? ...Yeah, I dunno if I'd trust that site anymore.

Around the Network

The only intersting thing is that the link on the Orange page to Amazon UK.  Amazon also states release on June 30th 2007 with preorders available now!!

hehehhe, I almost thought IO would have to buy an import Wii plus a converter to play smash early :P

Those european lucky bastards got mario strikers a full month ahead

cebrian said:
hehehhe, I almost thought IO would have to buy an import Wii plus a converter to play smash early :P

Those european lucky bastards got mario strikers a full month ahead

If it's any consolation to you, we got Elebits in late April, Trauma Center in July and Super Paper Mario doesn't even have a date set. Mario Strikers Charged Football as it's called here is probably the only game we've got before the rest of the world in ages.

And make no mistake, it's soccer in the US and football everywhere else. =P 

It's soccer in Japan!

Also: you got Minnish Cap! MINNISH CAP!

@ Nairu: any chance you can get me a phone plan on the cheapy-cheap? And what the hell is up with this "O-box Live" thing? Has Microsoft tried to sue yet?

@ Orange:

"It's a bit like...
Super Smash Bros on N64, Super Smash Brawl: Melee on GameCube and it’s a bit like Power Stone, the age old Dreamcast game that was re-released on PSP about six months ago. "

OK, so I can understand not finding other games that play like it other than its prequels (and Power Stone?), but you can say "its two prequels" instead of naming them, especially when you don't know their names.  Yeah, I remember playing Super Smash Brawl with all my friends... I kick everyone's ass with Donkey Conga and Dr. Sunshine.

it's also soccer here in Australia. Football generally refers to Aussie Rules Football (although I will lead the true Football revolution and remove that word "soccer". Why is it that the game where you mainly use your feet is the one that is first to lose the title "football")

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!