By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MASSIVE leak of Microsoft E3 info...

@Slimebeast

How can you be presenting facts that Forza 3 is a GT killer when we haven't played the latest instalments of either series?

That's like saying FFXIII will be the greatest FF game ever created, before it's even released. lol.

Around the Network

@Lighting

Damn it, its "I perdict" who is messing things up and causing confusion.

I first said "GT-killer confirmed" based on what the rumor said about 100 tracks.

That statement by me was never presented as fact, but after my response to Kingofwale's  sarcastic comment (about Forza-series vs GT-series quality) I showed GR-scores for the most recent installments of GT/Forza, and then being accused of cherry-picking, I said I just presented facts (the GR-scores).

Slimebeast said:
@Lighting

Damn it, its "I perdict" who is messing things up and causing confusion.

I first said "GT-killer confirmed" based on what the rumor said about 100 tracks.

That statement by me was never presented as fact, but after my response to Kingofwale's sarcastic comment (about Forza-series vs GT-series quality) I showed GR-scores for the most recent installments of GT/Forza, and then being accused of cherry-picking, I said I just presented facts (the GR-scores).

I don't see how 100 tracks translates into GT killer, especially when the number of cars are around 400, but whatever. For comparison GT4 had 700 some cars and 51 tracks. GT5 is rumored to have over 900 cars and Kaz has been quoted as saying we'll get them all, i.e. porsches, lambos, ferraris, bugattis, etc

Forza is superior to GT in customization and damage,GT is superior to Forza in all other aspects IMHO.

And BTW aggregate scores is garbage but whatever floats your boat.

Avatars look cool...... but I am content with gamer pics.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Trioxide:

"Introducing the ability to play the latest console games (i.e. Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, etc.) on your PC. Many of these games are only available on consoles today and with this new feature would now be available on the PC as well. With this new feature those console games are now playable on your PC!

So they are trying to kill their console business.... with a program that will never work. To emulate any console you need a PC that is 10 - 20 times stronger. Currently and even in the next generation of PC hardware we wont even be close to 6 times stronger then the PS3. Currently PC is only like 4 times. Got to love how M$ wants to do things that is impossible and total wastes of money.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

lol, 2 discs?

^^GT 2 was 2 discs, worked just fine

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

--OkeyDokey-- said:

lol, 2 discs?

Very funny.

Gran Turismo 2 was also released on 2 discs:

"The game comes on 2 discs. Disc one is the Simulation Disc, known as the Gran Turismo Mode, and the second one is called the Arcade Disc"

I think most of this is bullshit. Sounds very suspect IMO. I'll wait for E3 before I get my hopes up.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

--OkeyDokey-- said:

lol, 2 discs?

A winner is you.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com