By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Okami Box Art Europe: Less sticker, same Art

Ha, the European sticker on the Okami box is much smaller and hence much better than the huge sticker on the US box art. It says: 9/10 IGN.com or something similar.

Just wanted to rub it in everyones face.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Do we get free artwork?

Soleron said:
Do we get free artwork?

Did anyone get the free artwork?

The Yanks got free artwork due to the IGN watermark fiasco.

@Parokki: Now did they actually get it?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I requested the artwork, but I got absolutely nothing, and it's been about a month and a half since I ordered.

I got the free artwork with the game, as well as a SMG bottle opener, a free guide, a soundtrack CD and that NMH toilet paper.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

@Tingle: But you are a fairy! Obviously, in Fairyland, you get all that stuff.

@ Faxanadu: I take it you mean me? :p My name's not Tingle. That's just my avatar. I'm offended.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

@Tingle: But you are a fairy!!! Can fairies get offended? How is Rosy Rupee Land?