By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Next week, Microsoft's console dominance becomes a reality!

snake who?

Around the Network
ElderScrollsFan said:
microsoft doesnt dominate anything, ps3 will outsell the 360 all year, well until gears 2 comes out, but thats awhile away, and GOW2 will probably get delayed till 2009 so no one cares.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Bitmap Frogs said:
Nothing but LOL at the usual trolls who didn't get the joke.
Haha.  I know huh?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

this sucks - i've been waiting for this game forever and now it's on the 360 and not the PS3.
major fail, sony...way to go. dash my hopes, why don't you.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

5 million sales day one confirmed.

Around the Network
Spankey said:
this sucks - i've been waiting for this game forever and now it's on the 360 and not the PS3.
major fail, sony...way to go. dash my hopes, why don't you.
Boycott Sony time?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

OMG!!!! ITS ALL OVER!!!!

starcraft said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Haha.  I know huh?

Srsly. If they banned people for stupidity like they do at neogaf the board would lose a good chunk of members.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
starcraft said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Haha. I know huh?

Srsly. If they banned people for stupidity like they do at neogaf the board would lose a good chunk of members.

My fingers would be nothing more than bloody stumps within minutes of that rule being put in place.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
starcraft said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Haha. I know huh?

My fingers would be nothing more than bloody stumps within minutes of that rule being put in place.

Make it happen. Presto! 

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).