By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Next week, Microsoft's console dominance becomes a reality!

do you have any idea how many ppl go into gamestop asking for fishing games?

(quite a bit)

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network

MS FTW!!!!

:)

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

microsoft doesnt dominate anything, ps3 will outsell the 360 all year, well until gears 2 comes out, but thats awhile away, and GOW2 will probably get delayed till 2009 so no one cares.

ElderScrollsFan said:
microsoft doesnt dominate anything, ps3 will outsell the 360 all year, well until gears 2 comes out, but thats awhile away, and GOW2 will probably get delayed till 2009 so no one cares.

You're not going to last long here.

those fisherman remind me of the dutch people, it's a great show:P

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

ohhhhhk...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

This game will surely destroy MGS4.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

^^^ what game are you talking about???

I wonder if this game holds the "rich" vocabulary of the series. Anyway, the 360 will be the second franchise to score big with crabs, Spongebob will always remain the person who made them great in the first place.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

when i saw the word dominance, i only thought of wii and ds. LOL

so i'll take this as a joke again :) starcraft always has good sense of humour. he can even make jokes and funs about 360 makes me start respecting him!