By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - what game on wii has the best story?

Kingdom Hearts will.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
brute said:

^ ok i will just get em for pc,i wont get the ps2 versions

edit:what is baldurs gate tales of the sword coast,is it an expansion pack?

TotSC is a non-essential expansion for BG1. It does allow you to advance the characters a couple of extra levels and I think is a fine side quest, but it i not part of the main story.

The last expansion, Throne of Bhaal, is absolutely essential, as it finishes off the story. It is essentially a very short BG2.

No More Heroes has a great story - while it's mostly satirical, it's still a lot more interesting than anything else the Wii can offer. RE:UC's storyline is also good, though it has no connection at all to the gameplay.

sarcasm

Other than that, Zack & Wiki's brilliant storyline made me cry.

/sarcasm

I drink your milkshake.

Wii Sports
Boom Blox
Wii Fit

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Definitely Okami. It has a better story than zelda and the characters are more developed (but I still think TP is a better game). Also, Zack and Wiki has a pretty cool story, but it's nothing epic.

Anyway, Okami for sure.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

I hear Okami has a good story.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

the bottom line is wii doesn't have story driven game like mgs4 yet, but it has some games with interesting stories though the story always takes a backseat to the gameplay on wii

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Fire Emblem
Okami

No More Heroes
Okami
Fire Emblem

in that Order, maybe something for the gamecube, that you can find cheap, like prince of persia, Tales of Symphonia. Skies of arcadia or Baten Kaitos.

GET PLANESCAPE TORMENT FOR PC... that's a wicked RPG!

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man