By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - so where is the love for the Formula One?

I don't like F1 anymore, I prefer to watch MotoGP or Superbike.
Regarding videogames, my favurite is Grand Prix Legends, but I need a wheel, as while I can drive with joystick in titles like TOCA and others, in GPL and also in most difficult Rallye games, with a simple joystick I'm utter crap

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

well please do, this is a small thread where we can discuss our passion : the greatness of the ferrari team

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I feel the neeeeeed fooor sppppeeeeeeeed... & it doesn't go any faster than F1! & yes Ferrari is great.. they are so great that they are in GT5! I have nothing more to add..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

F1 is great, ive watched every race live since 2001 and followed it closely since 1996 (i think other F1 fans can tell you why ) Come on Hamilton!

A lot of passion for the sport disappeared when Schumi left. I really lost my interest in the sport when he quit racing.

In any case, I'm always for Ferrari! Go Raikkonen/Massa!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

I will get interested once someone brings out a decent F1 game I can play (ie on a system I own, meaning Wii)

I think a problem is there are no personality's in it anymore, great men like Schumacher, Senna, who made the sport entertaining. Also it has got quite political recently and the antics of those in charge can't have done much for its reputation. It may also be the fact that it doesn't get the coverage of sports like football and it isn't as ingrained in some country's culture as other sports (americans - baseball/basketball, england - football, rugby). It can also be rather boring, I find the BTCC about 100x more exciting.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

I am extremelly proud of BMW-Suaber and Kubica this season. The kid (aside from just being Polish) is simply fantastic. The team as well. Year over Year they're closing the gap between themselves and Ferarri and McLaren.

BTW, way to go for Hamilton, crashing into Raikonnen like that in Montreal. Kubica wouldn't have won without his help.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

The drivers are so boring nowadays. Like robots. But it´s always fun when they make stupid mistakes (like Hamilton in the last race) Shows that they are humans after all.

Neos said:
A lot of passion for the sport disappeared when Schumi left. I really lost my interest in the sport when he quit racing.

In any case, I'm always for Ferrari! Go Raikkonen/Massa!

X2

Tifosi FTW!