By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mwahaha thanks lady luck!

I walked into Gamestop today and low and behold, one copy of "The World Ends With You" on the shelf! I quickly nabbed it along with RE Zero and Metroid Prime. w00t!!!

Around the Network

Congratulations;

I don't get it. Where was lady luck in that? Was it free?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

It's really hard to find The World Ends With You in an actual store.

Oh ok sorry. I'm not really used to not finding things in stores anymore because my wife is a manager at FYE. She just gives me customers' preorders if I want something that's hard to find. So if anyone ever wonders what really happens when a store tells you they didn't have enough to fill preorders, good odds say they held a crapload for themselves, friends, ebay auctions, and customers willing to pay a premium on the DL.

I got confused too when you said there was only one of the game on the shelf since there's always only one game on the shelf at Gamestop.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Oh ok sorry. I'm not really used to not finding things in stores anymore because my wife is a manager at FYE. She just gives me customers' preorders if I want something that's hard to find. So if anyone ever wonders what really happens when a store tells you they didn't have enough to fill preorders, good odds say they held a crapload for themselves, friends, ebay auctions, and customers willing to pay a premium on the DL.

I got confused too when you said there was only one of the game on the shelf since there's always only one game on the shelf at Gamestop.