By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 v.s. 360 (Sony v.s. Microsoft)

but there is one thing Microsoft fans and Sony fans agree with... WE ARE SICK OF THESE THREADS!!!

Around the Network
dnnc said:
Dollar vs EuRO
Islam vs All other religions
China vs Taiwan
France vs Anyone else
Puertoricans vs People

it's all just fun and games, like reality tv, 'it doesn't matter' 'it's not important', it's just fun

plus nintendo will have the last laugh anyway

lol at the French one... they do seem to get everyone's back up don't they?

OT the answer is a lot of reasons, most of them boring business reasons.  What's funny though is each so focused on the other that they totally left door open for Nintendo this gen with the Wii.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Well, at least all I ever hear that is wrong with the 360 is the RROD. If it was the games, then I might care, but we all know that is definitely not a problem for the 360.

colonelstubbs said:
I hate microsoft because they splash money about to make themselves fans.

$100 million to paramount to stop them releasing titles on blu-ray (denying blu-ray owners a title that would justify shelling out for new hardware)

god knows how much dollars to put the GTA4 dlc only on the 360 version

Microsoft are evil personified

If you think that Microsoft is the only company that pulls stuff like this, you are incredibly naive.  Look at the company who has the iPhone service(can't remember their name), they paid handsomely for that privelige.  Every major coorporation does this.  Microsoft is just a company people love to hate, and Microsoft could care less.  They are not a company that relies on its image to sell things.  Apple has to, because all of their products are for hipsters and artists and image is everything to them.  Microsoft's main audience is big businesses, and big businesses do not base their decisions on public perception.

colonelstubbs said:
I hate microsoft because they splash money about to make themselves fans.

$100 million to paramount to stop them releasing titles on blu-ray (denying blu-ray owners a title that would justify shelling out for new hardware)

god knows how much dollars to put the GTA4 dlc only on the 360 version

Microsoft are evil personified

Fanboy much?

I give that thread a 9.1. 

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Around the Network

People apparently have forgot all the atrocities $ony has made in the past.

I guess it has something to do with them being the underdogs for awhile (last year).

Slimebeast said:
People apparently have forgot all the atrocities $ony has made in the past.

I guess it has something to do with them being the underdogs for awhile (last year).

Both Sony and MS have indeed used money and the power of their position to get what they want.  Neither has commited any atrocities to the best of my knowledge - although MS came close with ME...

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

nintendo's favorite fight sony Vs microsoft

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Snake612 said:

I want to know why is there so much heat between the ps3 and the 360. Their both equally great systems. Why do both companies hate each other and why is microsoft trying so hard to put playstation out of the gaming industry for good? That's the question that's been on my mind through this whole generation.

Microsoft will never be able to put Sony out of the gaming industry.

^^^^They dont have to LOL sony is doing it themselevs they are losing a ton on ever PS3 sold is that microsofts fault?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)