By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Just traded ps3 for 360 elite and 8 games

starcraft said:
PooperScooper said:
starcraft said:
His second and third posts BLATANTLY attacked 360............

You do realize the SDF is ran by a bunch of 360 fanboys dontcha... is it that hard to believe he was trolling MGS4 and making it seem like he was a sony fanboy?

1. Why would anyone take the time for such a pointless exercise?

2. In any case, at least we know Auron went green  

1. I asked myself the same question.

2. Whatever helps you sleep at night, but at least we can all agree this guy is a troll.

3. Also have you noticed this guy makes a thread then signs off? Then never comments on his threads? Im pretty sure its a dupe account

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:
starcraft said:
PooperScooper said:
starcraft said:
His second and third posts BLATANTLY attacked 360............

You do realize the SDF is ran by a bunch of 360 fanboys dontcha... is it that hard to believe he was trolling MGS4 and making it seem like he was a sony fanboy?

Why would anyone take the time for such a pointless exercise?

In any case, at least we know Auron went green

I asked myself the same question.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, but at least we can all agree this guy is a troll.

Also have you noticed this guy makes a thread then signs off? Then never comments on his threads? Im pretty sure its a dupe account

Maybe.

HE was fairly chatty in a couple of threads yesterday though.

IF it really was a dupe account, he's probably just run off now hes been caught.  

There are a few people on this site that abandon threads when their posts have been debunked.  Or when you ask them for a link (and I'm actually not talking about anyone in this thread, but a particularly annoying Sony fan I bumped into two days back). 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Cremator said:
It's amazing how so many VG members are trading their PS3's for 360s. Another PS3 owner realizing 360 is better. Good Job!!!
You must be sleeping with Bill Gates to think that that is actually true.

Closed and banned. Seriously....

1. You have been bashing PS3 stuff in a couple of other places too.
2. You wouldnt get even an Xbox 360 when you trade in a PS3 let alone 8 games. Stores arnt that nice.
3. Saying MGS isnt that good even though it came out yesterday. How did you play it and beat it in 1 day and have the time to get a new system.

I have no problem with people who like the 360 better but next time you make an account here to bash the PS3 (because im pretty sure you will) try to do a good job. This was pathetic. I wish I could just leave this topic open so we can all laugh at how bad this was. Hell darthdevidem01 found out in 20 minutes that your a troll.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e