By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Madden NFL 09 WAS IMPRESSIVE according to IGN. Must read!

Anyone else think Peter Moore has a lot to do with this increased emphasis on the Wii? He ran the XBOX about as well as you can ask for, and he now seems to be taking EA sports in the right direction.

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

Around the Network
jman8 said:
Anyone else think Peter Moore has a lot to do with this increased emphasis on the Wii? He ran the XBOX about as well as you can ask for, and he now seems to be taking EA sports in the right direction.

I'm 100% positive this quality of support came about prior to Moore's involvement at EA.  He's doing a great job of continiung that direction but it began without him.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Everything that I have read about this game makes me want to reserve it -- and I never buy sports games new.

It could be the beginning of the something wonderful -- people making games work for the Wii differently than they work for the HD consoles. This does not mean better nor does it mean worse. It means using what the machine offers and making them work for the game. If developers do this, they will sell.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

gonna be a big year for EA Sorts on the Wii with Fifa integrating Pro Evo controls, This looking really promising, here's betting Tiger Woods will be amazing this year.

i can't wait for fifa09

Around the Network

Every year, I say I am going to get it this year. Then, I don't.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

wow i'm impressed between this and PES

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

I picked up Madden 07 VERY cheaply, just to give the game a try. For the life of me, I have NO idea what is going on. I never got past the practice mode. Hell, I didn't even finish it. Hopefully a new style could work for me.

No offence the Gridiron here though. I have no idea how (World) Football works either. One day, if I am really bored, I might try harder to understand it. I also picked up MLB Power Pros and that also proved to me, that despite thinking I understood the game, I have no real idea how baseball works either.

If only EA was working on a Cricket game. Then I would know what I am doing. Googlies, off spin, hooks, sweep, yorkers - that's what I am talking about.

COMING SOON!

Looks very promising.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

well its about time EA, hurry or i smell losses