By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pachter calls Kotaku people myopic virgins

His words may not spread as far and fast without the "sex" part.

Around the Network

I saw one section

Pachter also anticipates possible future supply constraints for Wii, based on Nintendo's history of consistently underestimating demand - he also thinks their attach rate estimates for Wii Fit are a bit lower than they'll turn out to be.

And it made me think that Patcher believes more in VGC's numbers than in NPDs.

The revolution is in full force.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Anyone notice how he's calling Wii Fit buyers mainstream gamers and not casual?

i imagine him doing a Jack Nichelson : "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH"
at he otaku guys after this comment

mmm... mainstream gamers... thats sounds great.... im a mainstream gamer... i like it....ill put that on my sig...

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!       

Around the Network

hahahah that was awesome

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

wfz said:
Maybe Nintendo should make a WiiSex game. It'll be like the blue ocean strategy to get non-gamers to start playing games, but instead directed at people who don't have sex and need some help.

Oh yes, you will have to shake the Wii-mote up and down like in No More Heroes to masturbate. And for sex scenes, you stand on the Balance Board and make body movements of going forward and backward while leveling the Wii-mote in front of you. Since it will be a two player game, you can use a second Balance Board and have your female partner jump up and down and shake her hips like you do in Wii Fit's Hula-Hoop game

~_~

Wow, what's going on this week. Nintendo starts shitting on people, Jaffe gets pissy, then Wacky Packy decides to pwn Kotaku. This was a great week for internet drama.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"