By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

so, do you hate him? Or really hate him?

I dislike him, his first term was great, but his second term spread shit everywhere.

I'm scared who the next president will be (obama or McCain? do we have a third party please?)

I really hope people vote for a third party candidate this year, I'm getting tired of the democrats, and republicans bullshit.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

He has always been horrible.

I cannot think of one single 'good' thing he did for our country. I was surprised he won in 2000 and horrified in 2004. Since then I have repeated over and over that I can't wait for 2008.

I hate Gordon Brown more

I like Ike.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Nah...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Yes, explain why his first term was great now.

no. We can argue all week about the reasonings, so... nah.

John kerry and Al Gore would've just been worse. there wasn't a choice basically.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
no. We can argue all week about the reasonings, so... nah.

John kerry and Al Gore would've just been worse. there wasn't a choice basically.

Ehh, no. Al Gore would have definitely done a better job, whereas Kerry would have done a poor job but hell, could it possibly be worse than the shitstorm Bush has left us in? You'd have to be really politically ignorant to believe that the Democrats who took a stab at office would have been so much worse than Bush. There have been times where Republicans were needed, and times where they should get their corrupt asses out of Washington and reevaluate whatever is left of their party.

You know I really thought "No relgious or political discussion" was in the rules here.

Guess not, I think we'll go get that changed.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
kenzomatic said:

You know I really thought "No relgious or political discussion" was in the rules here.

Guess not, I think we'll go get that changed.

sorry, I realized this thread would be touchy... so I hoped it would crash and burn. And it did... for a week, and someone resurrected it lol.

But political discussions can be mature, and it's an interesting, if not controversial subject.

But seriously:______________________________________________" No relgious or political discussion"

If we actually get an intelligent  discussion going on about these things        ^^^^^^^^^^^

Then that's pretty dang mature (I don't fel like saying damn right now)