By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Too Human is finally about to be completed.

Too Human Just Days Away From Completion

Silicon Knights head Denis Dyack writes on his IGN blog that Too Human development is finally coming to an end and that the team expects to deliver a gold master of the Xbox 360 game after squashing a pair of bugs. A positive Dyack writes that "this is likely just days away." He calls Too Human's development "a very rough road" but talks of "staggering" depth and an "awesome experience," something we look forward to evaluating for ourselves when the game is finally complete.

In even better news, Denis writes that "there will be plenty of time for press to critique Too Human as they will receive evaluation copies well in advance of the release date." We're expecting to get a new preview build pretty soon and look forward to spending plenty of time with the game.

End Game Approaches [Silicon Knights Blog]

Well it's almost the moment of truth. I hope this game will be worth the effort and time for Silicon Knights. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Noooooo!!!! This can't happen!

I guess I need to focus all the jokes on Duke Nukem now.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:

You should brush up on mocking points. There are plenty of things to still joke about with the game, like the cost and the lawsuit over the Unreal 3 Engine. Have you forgotten about those?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
rocketpig said:

You should brush up on mocking points. There are plenty of things to still joke about with the game, like the cost and the lawsuit over the Unreal 3 Engine. Have you forgotten about those?

Meh, old news. They apparently fixed the problems with the game, after all.

I would love to know what that game cost to make, though. 

This game looks sick.

Hope it pulls through.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

One thing that does not impress me with Too Human is the fact everyone is saying that the game has lots of choices on how to play the game...

After playing the great NG2 which is ..."Play it our way or go cry how the game sucks". it may be hard to go and play a hack and slash which is user friendly like that.

Otherwise I'm buying the game day one :)

This won't be a hack n slash on the level of NG2, Disolitude. Think of it more in the vein of Diablo 2 with more action and a chase camera.

rocketpig said:
This won't be a hack n slash on the level of NG2, Disolitude. Think of it more in the vein of Diablo 2 with more action and a chase camera.

yeah, I'll like that better...but sillicon knights keep saying "if you like hack and slash...you can play like that...etc"

I guess what Im saying is that hopefully it doesn't bite off more than it can chew in trying to do everything.

Too Human is am action adventure game with RPG elements, okay, you can call it an action-RPG if you want to.

Finally, the game does look like it will be pretty fun though. I don't know if it will be worth all the money Silicon Knights sunk into this game though.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson