By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Warning: DO NOT READ GAMEDAILY'S MGS4 REVIEW (SPOILERS!)

It doesn't explicitly say what happens, but it has sentences such as:

"Tactical Espionage Action arrives on PlayStation 3, courtesy of Konami's long-awaited Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, which brings an end to one of video game's most memorable characters, mercenary Solid Snake, who is a gray haired old man."

"Snake's epic, final act just isn't the triple A extravaganza we expected,"

Juust thought I'd give the heads-up

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Thats not a spoiler

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

lol no spoiler there....

- edited by Rocketpig.

Whoops, this is a spoiler thread. I missed that. My bad.

Don't report spoiler threads, people! It's in the header! Now I've been tricked into knowing something I didn't want to! 

^^Now THAT is a spoiler, since people are wondering if he did or not. May wanna edit that part.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."