By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I feel like I have no life.

Im steadily rising :D

Around the Network

Lol well I do have I life I will stay tonight playing ssbb with my vgchartz buddies instead of looking for parties or trying to get drunk yep I am as cool as hell.

I'll tell you what....take a look at our friend Soriku....

He is on pace to hit 15,000 posts by July 1st. That will mean he had 15,000 posts in one year.

You have had 5,000 posts in 6 months. That would be 10,000 for the year if you keep this pace up until next January.

So while you may have no life....

super_etecoon said:
I'll tell you what....take a look at our friend Soriku....

He is on pace to hit 15,000 posts by July 1st. That will mean he had 15,000 posts in one year.

You have had 5,000 posts in 6 months. That would be 10,000 for the year if you keep this pace up until next January.

So while you may have no life....

Well but soriku never goes to his friends house plus he doen't have many games to play so that's why he posts here in the case of Sc well...............................................................

are you sure you are scared? I suspect its more like that your proud of it

Around the Network

hello kirby007

i have been here since December of 2006 and haven't reached 5k yet. I guess I can still be classified as having a life outside of games and da chartz.

007ybrik said:
are you sure you are scared? I suspect its more like that your proud of it
Why would I be proud of not having a life kirby007?

dunno:D maybe its a good addiction

People quit MMO, buy console, come here, and join another MMO called game forum.

While game forum is, on average, less harmful than regular MMORPGs, it can still steal a lot of your time and thereby can hurt your real life goals. 

MMO or forum, either case, the mechanism of addiction is essentially the same - sense of achievement, socialization, escapism, competition, optimization, group collaboration.

Some people unconsciously realize the problem of forum addiction and attempt to quit (they usually don't acknowledge they have an addiction, because admitting it is the hardest part).

But most of them keep coming back because there's nowhere else to go, either online or offline.

No, it's not going to stop  'Til you wise up
No, it's not going to stop  So just ... give up
- Aimee Mann

Yeah, not to mention that you are already a PC expert at 14...

I kid ^_^