By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you got to choose how you die...

rocketpig said:
Not surprisingly, I've put a lot of thought into this.

I boiled it down to this:

I want to rent one of those massive gliders, get it as high as possible, and then crash it into the ground like the biggest fucking lawn dart in the world. All the while, I want to be blasting Peter Schilling's "Major Tom" and cackling maniacally.
I had you pegged as a "suitcase nuke in a population center" kind of guy. *shrug*

The dedication you show to any particular console or company is inversely proportional to the number of times you have gotten laid. If you get laid enough, even if you prefer a certain brand, you just don't give enough of a shit to argue about it on the internet.

Around the Network

@ Rocketpig: The song is called "A Space Oddity"...

On Topic: So many people said "while having sex" that I might have to think of something a little more unique... Hmmmmmm... I give up! *pulls out revolver; clicks release... BANG! followed by long silence* Uhhhh, guys: I think I need a new computer screen; I missed... (j/k; I would never attempt suicide; I'm already going to hell as it is, I don't need an exclamation point for that)

(in bad taste, I know; but I really was drawing a blank, so I at least had to try to say something amusing, even if it means failing miserably)

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

I would chop everyones head off, go on a ramoage then die with a bomb straped to my chest and take as many people with me as possible

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Ah Ramoage, oh dear god!!

Edit:  Obieslut don't forget to take the girl who raped ya with you.