By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS: Wait till E3

If there's any justice in this world it will be info on Alan Wake, including a release date and a playable demo.

Realistically though it will probably just be hands on demos of their Holiday line up like Gears, Fable, and Banjo, also possibly an "official" announcement regarding the x-mote.

Around the Network

Am I the only one that is already desperate which game to play first and where to find the goddamn money to get all these that are already on sale? And the one that when a new announcement comes from MS has mixed feelings? Joy in the heart and pain in the wallet (and a lot of nagging from work and girlfriend)...

finalsquall said:
360 won't be able to handle mgs4 also you need another disc besides the 10 already - for MGO :P

Bullseye

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:
finalsquall said:
360 won't be able to handle mgs4 also you need another disc besides the 10 already - for MGO :P

Bullseye

10 disks?  That plus MGO would have you needing 3 Blu-Rays.............

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

finalsquall said:

You PS3 fanboys and your BR talking points are unbelievable. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Maybe MGS4 will be on the xbox 720 a la twin snakes, but I doubt it will ever be released on the xbox 360

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

Alan Wake, Banjo Kazooie, Resident Evil 5, Fable2, Halo Wars, Gears of War2 are just some games I want to get. We will see if I have to extend my list.

Is there any way to watch the E3-Press-conference live? Maybe a stream or something?

And for the BluRay-Lovers: I prefer changing a disc in 10 seconds (without losing space on my HDD) instead of installing my game on a console in 17 minutes. (And losing 3-4 GB on my HDD)

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...