By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS: Wait till E3

FROM KOTAKU MS  NPD RESPONSE.

Xbox 360: E3 bound

· Last month we showcased an all-star lineup of games including “Gears of War 2,” “Fable 2,” “Banjo and Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts,” “Viva Piñata 2,” and “Too Human.” We still have quite a few aces left up our sleeve; see you at E3 next month!

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Hmm interesting;.. What could it be..

MGS4>

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Probably the RPG's they announced at Japan this week + some Halo games and perhaps Alan Wake?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

It will for sure the Wii-mote rip-off,newton?X-mote?Whatever...

Around the Network

Some western developed games,that i dont care for.

Xmote control on Banjo

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

Hopefully it will be something friggen badass. Maybe a Netflix partnership or something. They are fine for games for the coming year but some idea of what come beyond that would be good. Hopefully it will be the new Bungie project or something else that will blow our assholes to bits.

Lol. They won't announce MGS4 at E3. Imagine Sony fans if they only had 6 months of exclusivity on that game? No its at least a year away.

But I think it was silly of people to write Microsoft off after their amazing christmas line-up last year. They've already proven this year will be better........

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I agree Starcraft, they have proven time and time again that if you want the best games, the 360 is where it is at, regardless of the public's thoughts about the hardware.