By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does anyone know of any website still carrying the mgs4 ps3 80gb?

My cousin really wants one. he waited patiently but it seems to be sold out everywhere. It seems that sony has another launch fiasco on their hands

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

launch fiasco? you mean Sony telling people its limited and people not finding one,,,

I got my copy 2 hours ago I stoped 4 places(2 future shops, 1 best buy and 1 gamestop) they were all sold out of the bundle within the first hour that the store opened.

LE MGS4 was also sold out every where around my area

LOL.....I remember how everyone bashed my thread of 80GB MGS4 bundles selling out on Amazon....n how it was crappy evidence n how MGS4 80GB bundles were going to flop bla bla bla bla bla....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
LOL.....I remember how everyone bashed my thread of 80GB MGS4 bundles selling out on Amazon....n how it was crappy evidence n how MGS4 80GB bundles were going to flop bla bla bla bla bla....

I remember that too,Darth.F the haters!! This game rules!

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

Yeah, in hindsight, you hit the nail on the head!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

yup....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I didn't think it would be that limited actually. Yet when I bought mine today the guy at Walmart said they only got 8 consoles. Can't imagine any other store getting more.

darthdevidem01 said:

Not quite. People were disagreeing how you were using Amazon as proof. Not so much with your original premise.

For example, right now MGS4 is second behind the Wii and Wii Fit. Do I think that MGS4 is actually selling worse than those two? Probably not, but that is what Amazon is showing. 

Now if I made a thread saying something like "Wii and Wii Fit domination, outselling MGS4 on Amazon", is that really any different than what you did?

FishyJoe said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Not quite. People were disagreeing how you were using Amazon as proof. Not so much with your original premise.

For example, right now MGS4 is second behind the Wii and Wii Fit. Do I think that MGS4 is actually selling worse than those two? Probably not, but that is what Amazon is showing. 

Now if I made a thread saying something like "Wii and Wii Fit domination, outselling MGS4 on Amazon", is that really any different than what you did?

I was away from the forums for a couple of days/weeks but didnt he say "HOLY SHIT MGS4 BUNDLE SOLD OUT ON AMAZON!" and not "Mgs4 bundle owning Wii because it sold out on amazon"

there is a big difference there. He pointed out that something was selling very well and gfot rediculed for it. He didnt say something was selling better than something else by unofficial numbers like you are suggesting he did