By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

Have any of my fellow VGCs users tried this game. Is it any good. I am interested but would like the opinion of others.

Around the Network

Played the demo on live.The graphics are somewhat last gen.The controls are great tho feels like cod4.The gameplay is sort of interesting certainly more fun than battlefields latest installment but no where near as fun as something like frontlines.

Thanks for the swift answer BomberMan.

"The demo on live"? There's a demo? And "live" as in XBL?

Anyway, on the PC this game is by far the best online shooter. Awesome, advanced team-play.

I'll have to test that demo!

I've heard good things about the pc version. No idea how good the console versions are as I only had the time to play the demo for a few minutes on my 360.

Around the Network

Demo is on PsN too.

@Dawve
Have you played CoD4 yet?(I noticed it wasnt in your games collection) It is still the best MP Fps on any console.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Kas I haven't played COD4 yet, I play warhawk too much. I also think jumping into it now would just leave me a lamd to the slaughter.

the PS3/360 versions are complete crap. The PC version is where it is at.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

dawve24 said:
Kas I haven't played COD4 yet, I play warhawk too much. I also think jumping into it now would just leave me a lamd to the slaughter.

"gasp" YOU HAVENT EVEN PLAYED IT!!! I recommend CoD4 over Battlefield &Quake Wars. You wont get slaughtered, its a very well balanced game.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Ok then I will give it a try but I ain't giving up any of my warhawk time for it.