By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendomination increasing...

dude17761991hatp said:
This is a fun thread. Impulsivity is a fun person. He makes me smile.

it's bias thread like these that brings out impulsivity.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Wii = 360 = PS3

Galaxy = Halo 3 = Metal Gear Solid 4

They all kick ass. They all suck. End of story.

Never will all, like one, so you might as well accept all.

psrock said:
dude17761991hatp said:

<sigh>

So you, or anyone else want to explain how this thread is biased? Or like I said before - is any thread that analyses the current "best sellers" biased, because Ninty is doing well? 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

a.l.e.x00 said:
Wii = 360 = PS3

Wow... that is like the most pointless, and irrelevant thing to this thread I think anyone could say.

Can everyone please either stay on topic, or not troll - or I will start handing out bans. If you don't like the thread, or don't have anything to add - guess what... don't add anything. Its simple enough.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

shams said:
psrock said:
dude17761991hatp said:

So you, or anyone else want to explain how this thread is biased? Or like I said before - is any thread that analyses the current "best sellers" biased, because Ninty is doing well? 

I think they may be onto something. There's been a significant Nintendo bias in the sales chart for some time - since about Nov. 2006, as a matter of fact.

Around the Network
a.l.e.x00 said:
Wii = 360 = PS3

I like all 3 of those games a lot...

That said, this topic certainly is factual. Nintendo has really been selling a lot of software for the Wii, which is funny, because the general assumption by the press and the NYT's story that cited VGChartz says the opposite...but of course, we all know how the NYT's does its reporting. Poorly, and with no evidence. That whole paper is an opinion article at this point. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

My favorite console is not selling more software than my not favorite console, thus the facts are biased.

Please reinterpret your facts to better suite my well educated imagination.

There I said it.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

shams said:
psrock said:
dude17761991hatp said:

i'm sorry for being rude, but what was the point of this thread but to shove the wii success in our face, it's one thing to analyze the numbers, but you most certainly created a flame thread. We know the wii is successful, we know it has won this gen already. Just look at the threads title, it reaks of fanboyism.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
shams said:
psrock said:
dude17761991hatp said:

i'm sorry for being rude, but what was the point of this thread but to shove the wii success in our face, it's one thing to analyze the numbers, but you most certainly created a flame thread. We know the wii is successful, we know it has won this gen already. Just look at the threads title, it reaks of fanboyism.

Since when is stating the success of one company in the industry "shoving it in the face" of others? If you aren't big on Wii success, then you could just ignore the topic completely. If you are a Nintendo fan, or just someone who likes the Wii, you can check out this data against what is currently being said by people like the NYT's and realize just how much better the Wii is doing than people want you to believe.

If someone makes a "MGS4 gets a 10 from IGN" thread, should it be locked because it's "shoving it in the faces of 360 owners"?

I'm not trying to get off topic here, but I just believe that these figures could be helpful to me in a future post and I think this post has just as much of a place as any on this forum. Shams has warned about flaming so you should get on topic or just drop it.

To redirect back on topic, I wonder how many copies of Wii sports will be sold before it's all said and done, lol? Could be close to 100 million. 

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
psrock said:
shams said:
psrock said:
dude17761991hatp said:

Since when is stating the success of one company in the industry "shoving it in the face" of others? If you aren't big on Wii success, then you could just ignore the topic completely. If you are a Nintendo fan, or just someone who likes the Wii, you can check out this data against what is currently being said by people like the NYT's and realize just how much better the Wii is doing than people want you to believe.

If someone makes a "MGS4 gets a 10 from IGN" thread, should it be locked because it's "shoving it in the faces of 360 owners"?

i have no problem with such threads, i have made one once, but i have found THAT THEY  usually attract users like impulsivity because it's a flamebait. 

I believe unlike other gen , all three consoles will be quite successful. The only problem the wii will have is the games that will be coming out later on this Gen on the ps3 and 360 will just blow it away graphix wise,  but who cares.

Next Gen