By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How strongly do you favor a system?

Im pro Wii

Moderate PS3 and

Mild 360

Because im pro Nintendo i favor their handhelds a lot too. But even though im a hardcore nintendo fan i dont bash other consoles like an irrational one.

Around the Network

I'm very pro video game and very pro competition. Period. I've owned damn near every console over the last 15-20 years... Only thing missing is a PS3 but I'll solve that sooner or later.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

I favor value. So far neither 3 is providing it in my eyes. Maybe the Wii depending on if there are more Metroid Prime quality games coming within the next year. The other two will have to get to at least sub $300 to be even in the running anytime soon.

Right now I'm all about PC gaming. I haven't spent more than $30 on a AAA game in years and my 4 year old graphics card and 6+ year old processor are still going strong

I LOVE THEM ALL

Very pro DS
Pro Wii (it takes more RPGs to level up to Very pro)
Moderate pro PS3 (but still no reason for me to buy)
Indifferent to PSP (good system, but DS wants all my money)
Anti Xbox 360 (or better: Anti MS)

Around the Network

i have all 3 consoles, PS3 is my fave ahead of Wii and then 360. I favour PS3 ahead of the other 2 and Wii over 360.

kingofwale said:
I'm a Sony fan, so PS3 and PSP... same goes for Bravia TV and other sony product.

Feel free to ask Wii and Xbox fans how big a fan I am of their systems. :P

Completely opposite. I'm a fan of games. This is the major problem with people who claim to love a genre, yet will only buy it for one system from a company who doesnt care about them at all.

OT: I prefer the variety of games on 360 at the mo. then Wii, then PS3.

360 games : 60%

Wii games : 30%

PS3 games : 10%

So much different from last gen in terms of my platform of choice. PS2 would have had like 70% from me.

Very Pro PS3 and indifferent to Wii.

BTW: This is like a "fanboy come out where ever you are thread" lol. 

I can't stand the Wii and I wish for it to fail.

The 360 is ok.

The PS3, like the Wii, is not very good niether. However it has a chance to be good.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I am very pro on good games, so:

Very pro 360
Moderately pro ps3

Personally I have not found one single game that I would like to play with my Wii. :/ So at the moment, I am very anti-nintendo.