By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft's announcements at E3 will be 'a bit desperate'

I thought it was confirmed.... Carmen Electra pole-dancing peripheral, with a live appearance and Don Mattrick having a go at it.

Around the Network
bbsin said:
They are going to start selling 360s for 100 yen in Japan?

That's equivalent to$1.  So, yes.

And Infinite Undiscovery will still sell under 3ook in Japan. 

Could be bluray...but doubt it.

In any case...new features and products = win...even if sony fanboys think its desperate.

Hmm... this is further confirmed by MS statement on May NPD data:

Xbox 360: E3 bound

• Last month we showcased an all-star lineup of games including “Gears of War 2,” “Fable 2,” “Banjo and Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts,” “Viva Piñata 2,” and “Too Human.” We still have quite a few aces left up our sleeve; see you at E3 next month!

Link: http://gamerscoreblog.com/press/archive/2008/06/12/559591.aspx

Master Chief Kart would be hilarious. I would consider purchasing as well as subscribing to their newsletter.

Around the Network

I for one highly doubt that Microsoft is going to sound desperate at any event, especially because they got billions. And yes I know their videogame division is separate, but you would have to be a retarted analyst to think that their parent company is completely disconnected.

Golden eye for 360 live as a deal with nintendo has been cut they traded viva pinata on wii and ds for the rights to put goldeneye on live the deal was struck between rare and nintendo.

when does e3 start this year.

Microsoft has a poor knowledge of the industry for a console manufacturer.

I'd say it's an Xmote with Banjo.

I'm much more excited about any number of their JRPGs they stole from the PS3.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

LOL, who cares if they look desperate, as long as I get more kickass games to play. My year is already booked with NG2(currently slaughtering all who come before me), Too Human, GoW2, End War beta, and Fable 2. Now hopefully whatever they announce will carry me through next year. I imagine it will. I find it funny that so many people want to comment on Microsoft's actions, especially after their recent acquisitions of the many, many jrpgs.