By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft's announcements at E3 will be 'a bit desperate'

HappySqurriel said:

hinting at ...  Brain Training,

already one available on xbl

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Probably XMote.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Who cares if they look desperate as long they improve the sales.

Also, let's not forget Niche games such as "One More Hero" and "Jack and Wacki".

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Am i the only one sceptical about all these "Insiders". For me, most of the average Internet-people love to hate Microsoft. If Microsoft announces something new, it is desperate. If Nintendo does, it is just another great innovation.

I just hope to see Alan Wake, Halo Wars, Some Live-Updates, Resident Evil 5, Gears of War2... wait... does this sound desperate?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

So....it'll be spectacular, desperate, interesting and you'll laugh at it. One of those doesn't seem to fit correctly. Since the most desperate thing this year has been Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, I'm going to go out on a limb and say we're about to see Halo vs. Marvel First Person Deathmatches. Or simply Fuzion Frenzy 3...nah...that won't be desperate, just pathetic. Ooh...how about Azurik 2?!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

DirtyP2002 said:
Am i the only one sceptical about all these "Insiders". For me, most of the average Internet-people love to hate Microsoft. If Microsoft announces something new, it is desperate. If Nintendo does, it is just another great innovation.

I just hope to see Alan Wake, Halo Wars, Some Live-Updates, Resident Evil 5, Gears of War2... wait... does this sound desperate?

Yes it does.

Tease.

They are going to start selling 360s for 100 yen in Japan?

desperate..... umm .... they will make a new sku called Wii60? Basically take the premium and add in Wii. Comes with new xmote+xchuk and wireless 360 controller all for $400. Includes new x-sports rumored above, not 5 but 6 games!

ClaudeLv250 said:
Master Chief and Banjo at the Olympic Games with X-mote. Definitely.

ahahah...I couldn't stop laughing.....great