By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Vgchartz T-Shirts Competition, Win and you Can Make $ (dollars, not vgc$)

Currently working on a design which I think could be pretty cool looking, doin it by hand though cos Im no wizz with photoshop etc.

Around the Network
My T-Shirt

^_^

^Instead of all the Wii stuff about about "Team VGC"?

and in small print: "Established in 20XX"

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I dont get it, The shirt can have any topic right?????

^_^

Iv finished mine, its lookin nice, but how do I get it onto my comp? I have a scanner but dunno if i will ever be able to use it.

Around the Network
wfz said:
superchunk said:
ya know the little qwerky quotes you see if you are not signed in, suggesting that you make an account with VGC?

Use those on plain black t's. Writing in white.

This is brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Before I made an account here, I'd always look to see which witty "sign up now!" writing was up. These would be perfect to have on shirts!

As TheSource said, happy friday the 13th to everyone! =)

Thanks.

Another reason my idea is golden is that it would be far less to produce as it does not contain any graphics. Plain letters are generally cheaper. 

TheSource said:

http://www.vgchartz.com/images/logo.png

Keep the ideas coming guys. One week left.

(Happy Friday the 13th)

Thanks

Do you have one for the words too ("VG Chartz")

Edit: wait a minute...when I click on the .png link all I see is the controller logo, but I copied it to my laptop and the rest appeared.

I will not bother editing mine unless you pick it though, you can get the general idea from what I have posted but there is no point in me doing it in quality in 150dpi unless it's going to get used.

My scanner is being annoying, it isnt registering with my computer :'( but I hope it wont disapoint. Should be able to get it online on sunday when my dad gets back.

Does it mattern if the design is a cool grphic rather than a humerous one?

Ok, so its essentially the same as the logo just inverted and slightly edited. The logo just looks so good though!

On an actual shirt.