By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Official May NPD Thread (Data released 6/12 at ~6:30 PM EST)

Wii Fit overtracked by 200k? Or am I counting weeks wrong.

Around the Network

I can see the MS spin already, WE WIN TOP SOFTWARE #1 WIN WIN WIN!!!

It's going to be a doozy!

Wow... you are extremely good =p

Can someone think about the shortages!

also: GameDailysays PS2 did 124.4K

Around the Network

Wait GTA4 for 360 is 1 871.3K or 871.3K.
No more PS2 hardware data ouch ...
So Reggie was right June is THE month.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Why is it that no 360 fan has mentioned shortages since around February/March yet every month PS fans bring it up as if Starcraft is running around yelling "Shortage" every day?

Wii Fit is a bit tough to track simply because it sells differently than most games would. They could really be that low. A bit disappointing but in the long run it's anybody's guess what the sales will be. Check back in six months once we have holiday numbers and then laugh if they are bad.

Very good job this month Vgchartz team (especially ioi of course) =).

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

WiiFit doing good but it's not the announced fourth Age that some predicted and the longer Nintendo takes to fix their supply issue the more likely some casual buyers will loose interest in buying it...

That and it's going to be a while before there is a sufficent installed base of the board to support other products....

PS : WiiFit was in stocked today ( a thursday) at my Best Buy. Not sure if they held onto their allocation until MGS4 release or what.... 

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !