By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Crystal Bearers cancelled?

No.

Please no. :(

(BTW the Ring of Fates blog said it was still being worked on as of last December.)

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

Around the Network

The game is not canceled, and you'll see a lot more of it at E3. The Wii is now the most important platform for SE, and you'll see Ninty's strategy of staying quiet from a lot more companies now.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Crystal Bearers?

Cancelled?

Good sir, I laugh at you.

I just noticed this, check the dates... Could it be just a translation of an older article?

No, it's real.

Around the Network

I don't mean it's fake, i mean that maybe the article in the NA FFCC site is just a translation of the same (much older) article on the JP FFCC site. If that's the case then this article doesn't confirm that Crystal Bearers is not canceled.

You can find that article on the SE website to this day, I already posted a link to it on this thread, they didn't bring it down so that means it's still applicable.

They already did say, they want to make it a suprise - so just chill with the FUD it's really not healthy.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

.:Dark Prince:. said:
I don't mean it's fake, i mean that maybe the article in the NA FFCC site is just a translation of the same (much older) article on the JP FFCC site. If that's the case then this article doesn't confirm that Crystal Bearers is not canceled.

The English article is from April and the Japanese one is from December, if that's what you mean. Still not that long ago either way, and SE didn't feel the need to censor the post for the US translation so at least they still acknowledge it as of last April.

Posts like these pop up every once in a while.

By this logic, FFXIII is cancelled because we haven't seen sh*t from it since its announcement as well.

SE is simply very secretive like Nintendo.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

sc94597 said:
Viper1 said:
No, not canceled at all. Just because we don't know anything new doesn't mean we should jump to the most dire conclusion.

What new do we know about FFXIII, FFXIII VS, etc...? Do you assume they to are canceled?

No because they were announced to be shown more at the square enix party, and they are mmore important games to square enix. 

@akuma That is for unnanounced games. I expect some more information on games already announced even before the wii was known to be a success. 

@ Benkenobi