By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Life after MGS4...

Let me see... Here is a small list (difficult to pick just one):
- Valkyria Chronicles
- Ghostbusters (if it's good)
- Star Wars: Force Unleashed (if it's good)
- Street Fighter IV, but it isn't coming out this year...

Don't care about LBP, I have a Wii for that kind of game (my wife would want it though). Don't care about Resistence 2 (not into FPS games). Could get Motorstorm 2 if reviews are good. Want to get Soulcalibur IV, but not worth $60 IMHO. Will wait till I can get it for half that price...

Around the Network

Wow Sony fans don't even know how to count. Incredible!

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

just my one

resistance 2 is the most anticipated for me

bbsin said:
dbot said:
Also, I am interested in Battlefield Bad Company. To anwser your question, the ONE Game i am interested in is Little Big Planet, Resistance 2, and Battlefield Bad Company.

Awesome.

If you really want me to pick ONE game, I will pick Resistance 2.  I loved the first one and am looking forward to the graphical improvements in the second.  Also, I would like to see the alternate history America.  Finally, I am a big fan of huge multiplayer maps. 

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Wii Fit.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Final Fantasy XIII

''Hadouken!''

bbsin said:

What ****ONE**** (do not make a list of every upcoming PS3 game) title are you all most anticipating (on playstation3, exclusive or not) now that MGS4's launch has finally past?

The only PS3 game that I'd be as hyped up to play as MGS4 would be FFXIII.

Reminder: ONE game.

Aren't you staring into that crystal ball a little too early? I've clocked two weeks on COD4 online and I still play it. I may attain the same levels on mgo so thats a long long time coming

Also I'm actually looking forward to persona 4 over any nex-gen game

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

The next game I'm eagerly anticipating as much as MGS4 is the next Team ICO game. Of course, I'm anticipating other games, just none as much as the next Team ICO game.

Right now it would be Valkyrie Chronicles

Systems I own (Games)

Sega: Dreamcast (40) , Saturn (25), Genesis (50), Masters System (10), Game Gear (20)

Sony: PS1 (8), PS2 (60) , PS3 (5), PSP (12)

Atari: 2600 (18) , 7800 (10), Lynx (10)

LittleBigPlanet