By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Hancock game sets a new standard for licensed games!

Hancock game trailer sets new standard for movie tie-ins

While most video game-movie tie-ins opt for flashy graphics and crappy gameplay, the Hancock Fight & Flight (is that really the name?) debut trailer skips all that visual nonsense and gets straight to the crappy gameplay. They're not trying to fool us with one thousand eighty Ps of bump mapping. They're not even trying to fool us with ten Ps.

No developer was mentioned, so we're only left to guess. Could it be Samara? Could it be ... Satan?! Anyway, we tip our collective hat to you, nameless developer of this super crappy online Hancock game. Much like a superhero, with this one trailer, you have saved the video game buying world from both peril and wasted money.
__________________________________________________________________________________
New standard for SUCK, that is!
EDIT: Hit the link for the video XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

its coming on ps3/xbox360 right? i am sure wii cant handle those sexy graphics

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I half expected a practise your signature (hancock) game for the ds when I clicked on this thread but I see that its much much worse.

Wow.....

look at those sexy graphics lol

this is just an online game isnt? 

Around the Network

Joke video?

Please?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Game of the year.

Seriously, is that a cell phone game?

Look at the awesome texture and shadow detail. And the draw distance! It must need epic amounts of shader power and multi-threaded processing to achieve such amazingness.

I'm sure it will sell great in the US. It has "badass" all written over it.

its pc only game so even ps3/360 couldn't handle this games awesomeness

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

N64 right?