By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who expect Sony or Konami releasing first day or week sales of MGS4 by Mon

Just wandering...

Do you think the sales will be enough good to have such an announcement by Sony or Konami.. and if so, is it going to be first day sales or first sales disclosed by them.?

I think SOny are going to have a statement even if the sales r nothing to be proud of... cuz they r going to sell some amount of PS3... and saying 50% increase does sound good to general public, those who donot know any other weekly sales figure.

Around the Network

Sony will be announcing sales with loudspeakers if all goes well

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

well sonys main goal is to shift more consoles, and it certainly will. and will keep shifting consoles, i believe even at xmas 2008 mgs4 will sell a lot also mgs4 bundles.

regarding an anouncment mabey after a week

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I am in vegas at a conference this week (so a quick response), but I would say Sony will release a statement regardless of how it sells. If it sells well, they will tell us the truth. If it does not sell well, they will spin it to sound like it did.

I think it will sell well :)

If Sony or Konami announce it, and I think Sony would be more likely to do so, it will be completely filled with spin. Konami needs 1 million first day sales, according to their own statements. If they make an announcement the first day MGS 4 is released, they will most likely laud retailer purchases as "sales".

Around the Network

Is this a worldwide release or is it being released in America first and then Japan and so on?

ecurbj said:
Is this a worldwide release or is it being released in America first and then Japan and so on?

Ofcourse its WW