By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game you would like to see remade and how you would like to see it?

SOTC
FFVII

Around the Network

That's a lot of FFVII remakes, ewwww.

I want to see Sunset Riders remade. One of the best sidescrollers on the SNES. Give it some online co op 4 player. Third person shooter would be better than fps.
I also want to see Jet Grind Radio get redone or at least a true sequel.
Secret of Mana would also make for a good remake.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Xenogears or Final Fantasy IV on one of the HD consoles. I think the Xenogears combat system could be very interestingly redone in RD, including the mech battles. I don't know whether or not it would be better to stick with turn-based or an active battle system.

Final Fantasy IV would just be awesome however it was remade.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

DS:
Monkey Island 1-3
Day of the Tentacle
Indiana Jones & the Fate of Atlantis
The Legend of Kyrandia 1-3
Lands of Lore
Broken Sword 1-2 (a supposedly new Broken Sword is already rumoured)

Wii or DS:
Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
(if not remade, then at least on VC)

Fernando said:
Super Mario RPG remake for the DS, please.

This.

and also Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

I thought I answered this topic last year already. ?_?
Anyways, my answer is still the same. FF7 remade into just like the tech demo with combat/battle system the same style. I love the use of materias.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

Super Mario 3 in wiiware "style".... and zelda a link to the past , on disc..

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!       

Bursche said:
Earthbound on Wii with updated graphics but same turn-based system but with better visuals.

Just imagine the cutscenes of SSBB of Onett. So godly.

This idea is so full of win. Although I hope they don't change the layout of the towns at all. Doesn't really need that ; ;

Although, seeing Dalaam like this would be epic.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

I just want to see Ninjabread man in the next Super Smash Brothers...

Ogre Battle!

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)