By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - iPhone 3g Thread.....

^ 140 per month????? Oh my god....

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Around the Network
Sicilian. said:

Yep, it was about $70-80 for the phone, $45 for the data, and ~$10 for text. When all was said and done with taxes, it often eclipsed the $140 mark.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
Sicilian. said:

Yep, it was about $70-80 for the phone, $45 for the data, and ~$10 for text. When all was said and done with taxes, it often eclipsed the $140 mark.

70-80 bucks for voice?? Doesn't Verizon have "all you can eat" package for around 109????

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Im getting the phone. Its half price, 3G, GPS, etc. Even though monthly fees are more expensive, I dont really mind too much. I would've liked the phone to have MMS, video recording, and 32GB but I'll just sell the old phone and buy the new one when it refreshes again.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

loadedstatement said:
Im getting the phone. Its half price, 3G, GPS, etc. Even though monthly fees are more expensive, I dont really mind too much. I would've liked the phone to have MMS, video recording, and 32GB but I'll just sell the old phone and buy the new one when it refreshes again.

The price per months isnt turning you away?

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
rocketpig said:
Sicilian. said:

70-80 bucks for voice?? Doesn't Verizon have "all you can eat" package for around 109????

They might now but as of 6-8 months ago they didn't. Still, that's $10-20 more a month if you factor in taxes and Verizon's phone choice still sucks at the end of the day. Plus, GPS is an additional charge at Verizon.

rocketpig said:
kingofwale said:
rocketpig said:
Sicilian. said:

They might now but as of 6-8 months ago they didn't. Still, that's $10-20 more a month if you factor in taxes and Verizon's phone choice still sucks at the end of the day. Plus, GPS is an additional charge at Verizon.

Will the GPS be more on at&t or in that with the unlimited data?

Sicilian. said:
rocketpig said:
kingofwale said:
rocketpig said:
Sicilian. said:

Will the GPS be more on at&t or in that with the unlimited data?

Dunno. I haven't looked into the new AT&T packages because I'm not in the market for a new phone. Apple is a big fan of the "pay for all-in-one" concept so I doubt there will be an extra charge.