By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 owners, JGarret here is getting a 360 along with several games, so...

I've never played Dead Rising, but it's on my purchase list. Don't think I didn't list it because I didn't like it that much, or something.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Kameo (No)

-Gears of War (wait for gears of war 2)

-Bioshock (yes)

-Halo 3 (yes)

-Mass Effect (yes)

-Lost Odyssey (yes)

-Ninja Gaiden 2 (I'll tell you when I get further into it)

-GTA 4 (yes, tho don't buy into the "best game ever" hype)

Do yourself a favour and pick up either G.R.A.W and CoD4. I hear good things about Eternal Sonata, tho' I've only played the demo. If you're into your sports, pick up Fight Night, Forza, and Euro 2008.

Thanks for the answers, I´ll look into Crackdown and Dead Rising as well....oh, and I´m very interested in Too Human, any word on this game or is it in limbo?

Too Human officially comes out Aug 19 in NA and Aug 29 for EU.

JGarret,

there is about 130 demos on xbl.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Wow, a lot of people on this forum are picking up a 360. I remember a year ago where there were 2-3 vocal 360 owners and almost no one else supporting the console...

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

vdoesntforgive said:
Kameo (No)

-Gears of War (wait for gears of war 2)

-Bioshock (yes)

-Halo 3 (yes)

-Mass Effect (yes)

-Lost Odyssey (yes)

-Ninja Gaiden 2 (I'll tell you when I get further into it)

-GTA 4 (yes, tho don't buy into the "best game ever" hype)

Do yourself a favour and pick up either G.R.A.W and CoD4. I hear good things about Eternal Sonata, tho' I've only played the demo. If you're into your sports, pick up Fight Night, Forza, and Euro 2008.

I disagree with the bolded. Rent GoW and play through the campaign, get yourself acquainted with the controls, learn what little story there is to be learned, and then start salivating at the thought of curb-stomping more Locust in five months.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
Wow, a lot of people on this forum are picking up a 360. I remember a year ago where there were 2-3 vocal 360 owners and almost no one else supporting the console...
  Always bet on Manny.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Ok, I got the system and all the games I mentioned.....I started with Mass Effect (I´m very fond of Bioware titles), like it a lot so far.

But man, there are SO MANY games I´ll have to play and finish...plus there´s MGS4 as well (darth´s new thread isn´t exactly helping things, if you know what I mean :P)..Too many too many 0_0.

But slowly I´ll manage, happy gaming.

Which version did u get [Pro/elite]?